Nanolens is a media-sharing app that lets you pick how long your post lasts. Express your creativity with photos, videos, or stories, customize your profile or bio link, discover trends, and connect with creators through chat.
► Pick how long your post lasts. Make posts "expire" 24 hours after they're shared, or make them last "forever" until they're removed.
► Edit and add up to 8 photos or videos for an album and crop them however you like — their aspect ratios are automatically preserved.
► Share stories with filters, stickers, drawings, captions, and more. Swipe up to see who viewed them.
► Discover trending posts from public accounts curated for you after viewing posts from accounts you follow.
► Follow creators you love to have their posts prioritized to the top of your feed.
► Join the conversation and reply to posts or other replies. Or, create your own thread and lock your posts’ replies to limit conversation.
Profile Bio Links
► Your profile also acts as a bio link. Share 1 link across the web for up to 12 different social links added to your profile.
► See profile visits, mutual followers, pinned posts, and more in a profile.
► Customize your own profile with your bio, profile photo, name, and more.
Chat & Connect
► Connect through live messaging in chat and stay in touch.
► Chat with multiple members and share photos, videos, or audio clips.
► Control your chat feed by pinning your favorite chats to the top, unsubscribing from chats, and more.
Visit https://nanolens.co/help for help or support.
When you first open Nanolens, the app always opens to the Main screen. From here, you can access key parts of the app:
The Main Feed is made up of 2 sections: Following and Discover. Posts from accounts you follow will be prioritized to the top of the feed in the Following section. Posts from public accounts curated for you will be displayed in the Discover section, after viewing posts from accounts you follow.
At the bottom of the Main screen is the Post Bar, which lets you create a post. Here, you can tap the 🌄 button to pick and edit up to 8 photos or videos from your Gallery or tap the 🎙 button to create 30s audio recordings. You can also add a caption for your post (up to 2K characters) and tag users or hashtags with the "@" or "#" symbols, respectively.
To access the camera to add photos or videos to your story, you can either swipe right from the Main screen or tap the 📷 button at the bottom left of the Post Bar.
To access your profile, simply tap the 👤 avatar icon at the top left of the navgiation bar in the Main screen. Here, you can access your posts, edit your profile photo, name, or bio, access your followers and following, and profile visits. To access settings, tap the "..." more icon at the top right and tap "⚙ Settings".
To access Chat, simply tap the message icon at the top left of the navgiation bar (next to your profile photo) in the Main screen. Press and hold any of your Chats to pin a Chat, unsubscribe from Chat, and more.
To access the Notifications screen, tap the 🔔 icon at the top right of the navgiation bar in the Main screen. Here, you can view notifications for post likes, replies, follow requests, and more. Tap the "Notifications" label at the top of the screen to filter for notifications by follow requests, post likes, and more.
To search for users, hashtags, or posts, tap the 🔍 icon at the top right of the navigation bar in the Main screen. Here, you'll see your past accounts or hashtags you've searched for. Only you can see this and you can clear the history by tapping "Clear All." You may also see featured hashtags or people based on current events. When you tap the search bar and begin typing, Nanolens will search for related users, hashtags, or posts.
1. At the bottom of the Main screen,
tap the Post Bar's camera, gallery, mic, or text button
to begin creating your post.
Add a simple caption or up to 8 photos, videos, and audio clips.
2. Next, press and hold the red Post Button to activate the post options.
3. Finally, select Forever or Expiring to pick how long your post lasts and tap the Post Button again to post. The Post Button will animate based on your selection while you're editing your post. By default, all posts last forever. If you pick Expiring, the post will be inaccessible to the public after 24 hours.
* Note: The difference between a story and an expiring post is that a story is
exclusively made up of photos or videos shared from the app's Camera.
Also, ONLY stories will enable creators to see who viewed their story,
ranked from most to least frequently viewed.
1. From the Main screen, swipe right to open the Camera. Or, tap the Post Bar's camera button at the bottom of the Main screen.
2. Next, tap the circular record button to take a photo. To record a video, press and hold the circular record button and tap again to stop recording. To share photos or videos from your Gallery to your story, select the gallery button to the right of the exit button.
3. Edit or crop your photo or video by swiping for filters, adding a caption, stickers, or photos, and more. Once you've finished, tap the checkmark icon at the bottom right of the Canvas to post to your story.
You can add up to 8 photos or videos in an album for a post. The first photo or video you share in that album will define the aspect ratio for the entire album. Unlike other apps, when you share a photo or video on Nanolens, you're free to crop it however you'd like. It doesn't restrict photos or videos to a certain size and it automatically preserves the crop size and aspect ratio of your photo or video when you share it.
To share posts to other apps from Nanolens, tap the more icon ⋮ associated with the post. Next, tap "Share" to share your post to TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, and more.
NOTE: Nanolens does NOT allow others to save or share content from stories, unless the story is yours.
You can edit photos or videos with filters, captions, drawings, stickers, and more, from the Canvas. This is what you'd see after you take a photo or video using the app's camera before you share it to your story. To edit photos or videos from the New Post screen, tap on a photo or video you added to view your content in full screen. Then, tap the more icon ⋮ at the top right of the navigation bar, and select "Edit". This will open the Canvas. Once you've finished editing your photo or video with filters, captions, and more, tap "Done" to save your edits.
To see profile visits, navigate to your profile. Then, tap the "visits" button next to your follower and post count. Note: This feature access is randomized, as in, you won't have access to it all the time 😜.
Views in your story are ranked by how frequently your follower viewed them with the most frequently viewed at the top.
You receive instant push notifications for the following interactions:
• Post, reply, or message likes
• Post replies or subreplies
• Someone adds a reply to your post.
• Post or reply tags
• New follows and follow requests
• Chat messages
• Post notifications for accounts you've subscribed to
When you share a post that's tagged users with the "@" symbol, or hashtags with the "#" symbol, you'll be able to visit a user or hashtag by tapping the link in the app.
Members who are tagged in a post or a reply using the "@username" pattern will receive a notification even if no one's following each other. This was intentionally designed as a safety measure for the community
However, if your account is private, tagged users won't have full access to your post.
12: Instagram, Discord, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitch, Twitter, Youtube, Spotify, Cash App, Venmo, ETH, and BTC.
Once you've added your socials, you can also share your Nanolens link with the world to showcase your socials across the internet — even with those who've never used the app before.
To verify your account, please email us with your:
• Phone Number (Optional):
• Request Reason (Optional):
Account Verification Requirements
• A legitimate profile photo of yourself on Nanolens
• Your real name on Nanolens
• Must have shared a post within the last 30 days
• Account is set to public during the time of applying for verification
* Note: Visit our Community Guidelines for more information on what's allowed and
not allowed on Nanolens. To mute, block, or report an account or post, tap the more icon ⋮ in a profile or a post.
• Mute 🔇: When you mute an account, their content won't show up in your Main feed. But, you'll still be following them. Nanolens' doesn't notify accounts when you've muted them.
• Block 🚫: When you block an account, they won't show up anywhere in the app for both you and the account you blocked. If you're following an account and you block them, you will stop following them as well as no longer receive push notifications for their posts.
• Report ❗️: Reports on Nanolens are unique, as in they can only occur once. Whenever you report another member or post, we receive emails about them so we can do our best to take action as quickly as possible.
• Posts: Posts that are reported by multiple different members are explicitly indicated above the post in the app. This is done algorithmically so the public can be informed about posts that may be abuse, spam, or violating community guidelines.
• Accounts: Accounts that are reported by multiple different members may be subject to being banned from the app indefinitely.